Monday, December 3, 2007

Moving Soon -- C'mon Along!

NOTE TO VISITORS: Between now and the middle of December, I'll be focusing mainly on a new, primary blog named something "original" like: SteveMaloneyGOP.blogspot.com. It will have advertising from Google and Amazon, but any funds generated (and they won't be exactly mega-bucks, to say the least) will go to the candidates noted above.

I'll be spending much of my time the next 11 months working mainly (as a volunteer) on the Russell campaign against Murtha. I'll spend some of my remaining time on the other candidates I've "selected," especially Melissa Hart in the PA 4th district and Air Force veteran Heather Wilson, who running for the Senate in New Mexico.

I very much appreciate the many visitors I've gotten, some frequent, some occasional. Your comments are always welcome. I'm especially grateful to those who've contributed or offered other support to Lt. Col. William Russell, a superb human being.

Please donate at least a modest sum to his campaign. It's relatively painless. :-)

The way you win a political race is just to go out and DO IT. "The one who shakes the most hands win." That's in fact the approach we're taking. I hope many, many of you will come along for the ride, which will have many thrills and, inevitably, a few spills.

God bless you all.

No comments: